Saturday, November 13, 2010

s.o.m.e-times


sometimes i do hope we won't stay that far, but in fact, we are that far.
sometimes i do hope you can jealous bit, but in fact, you are always jealous *but now it seems less
sometimes i do hope you can read my mind, but in fact, you not really can read my mind.
sometimes i do hope you can hug me hardly and tell me how important i am to you, but in fact, it happened once in a blue moon *because you just will said much sweet stuff through message. sometimes i do hope you treat me bad, but in fact, you still there to treat me good *no matter how overbearing am i.
sometimes you hope i can be mature bit, but in fact, i am still that childish. *brings lots trouble to you.
sometimes you hope i can understand your feelings, but in fact, i neglected your feelings. *after i knew, i was regretted.
sometimes you didn't hope i can give you any surprise, but in fact, i know you wish to, but maybe is some problems make me can't achieve.
sometimes you do hope i can be with you always no matter what are you doing or what am i doing, where are you or where i am, but in fact, due to distance, we can't mend it.

there are so many sometimes..
but how much you can do for me, as well as how much i can do for you..
ya, we can't predict future, but at least we must appreciate what we have now.
DO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment