Friday, November 19, 2010

ME & YOU

CURRENT MOOD : moody till max

since the day you went back Singapore, we had quarreled till now.
and yet you told me because i am the one who thought so much?
actually do i?
this is the first time i having such feelings.
and this is the first time you said kinda words that hurt me much.
this is the first time you told me actually from beginning we should not be to together maybe.
this is the first time when i said break then you told me now u having the thought being so.
you know how hurt it is? you would ever know.
because last time no matter what we quarrel, i won't used such harsh words talk to you.
you would never calm down and think why i will so worry about everything.
you just thought i want you is because i need your help.
the fact it is not.
i worry so much because you are so mean to me.
you are part of my life.
when we quarrel, you said you did comfort me, but i don't know why i feel like what you said just like walked through me.
sighh.
you will never know how pain is my heart.
together about 2yrs plus, finally i only know i am such a girl in your mind.
can you just stand me here and think about me?
i am the only child in my family, no matter what stuff i met with, i need settle by myself, i can't let my parents worry, because they having an age, even if they knew it, they will be more annoyed, i hope this kind of things just let me suffer is more than enough.
really.
i do not hope anything from you, at least let me know, since the day i got you, i am not fighting alone there.
but now the situation seems changed already.
i do not blame you.
i just blame myself not being that tough.
sorry, i know i make you feel harsh.
everything is just because of me.
sorry.
include today, we had been togethered for 876 days.
21024hours.
52560minutes.
3153600seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment