Friday, November 12, 2010

Mr. Yau and Miss. Ho



Hmm, blogging again. I knew i had neglected my blog somedays. Now having the mood to be updated it.
My love one back m'sia to visit me . yea i was overwhelmed and appreciate what he did to me.
We spend our time played and talk together.
But i felt that we started have less thgs to talk about.
Why? Or maybe i m perasan?
I have no idea.
Sigh.
Before that, i think distance towards us should not be a problem but now why i will worry all sorts of our things.
I do not tell you is because i don't want us to be down , unhappy.
I know i m trouble yet you still pampered me that much, I feel blissful and wee-being having such man, SERIOUSLY!
Do you know, when i have a look on your palm, i saw your hand work till the skin also getting rough and dry, that moment i having heartache.
As us know, why this few months you need work so hard, because of some privacy reasons , sorry, i know i am uselessbut i really do got treat our love with true heart.
I knew you believe my love towards you.
thanks, i hope what i thought just because of my wrong feelings.
baby, i will do what i promise in my study yea.
thanks for so sayang me .
*with lovess*

No comments:

Post a Comment