Friday, November 5, 2010

friendship


no matter how unhappy i am, i still pretend to be happy in front of you
why ? because don't want you to worry
in my life, i always meet with something that people won't meet with
during this time, people said : friends will be a place to let you share all your feelings
is kinda true when during my secondary and foundation
when i proceed to degree, all things not in my expectations
i treat you with true heart but why every time i met the friends all also come with benefits one?!
in your minds, benefits will important than everything? include your friend's true heart in treating you!
YOU'RE WRONG !!!!
if you are kinda man, you'll definitely lose everything eventually
ya, i do upset because of this, but i will become more independent and tough !
hope got one day you'll understand precious of friendship
and your message is hurting me.
is alright .
i can accept.

*with sigh*
i know i still got true frends with me also
*zoe chim tagged*
*fion fish tagged*
*wah lun tagged*
*yuen hua tagged*
*sharon lau tagged*
and many more. i feel glad to have you as a part of my life. *with lovess*

No comments:

Post a Comment