Thursday, January 13, 2011

tee hee :)


Aww, feel so good in these few days because my results released already.
Whoots!!! I PASSED all my results, yea, i did it.
I was happy till max, i know maybe for others they will feel like nothing but for me, i feel goddamn satisfied as i can continue study due to 1st sem suckkkk results.
My gpa did increase in this sem, but not high la, at least it proved my effort not wasted right, and for sure my cgpa still that low, i need work more harder compare with others, NO MORE JOKES in my study life already.
This time lessons did wake me up inside!!
sorry dad and mum, cause i so late only awake from my mistake, i promised from now on, no more empty promises yea!!
can't wait to meet you during CNY!! already 2 months didn't meet, IMy

No comments:

Post a Comment