Monday, January 3, 2011

=,=

 (the pimples on my face are too obvious ady :( )

Oh lala, is been ages i do not updated my blog.
Hmm, this sem i am having a long long long sem breaks, it almost had 5 weeks holidays, if not mistaken.
In this holidays, i not really enjoy much because i do have lots of things gotta to face. Sigh. How sad?
I had got my C.New Year clothes already, fast? huh? haha.
I bought all my clothes in Teluk Intan, actually the boutiques there are fabulous, there are various styles of shirts, pants, maxi dress sold there. LOL.Of course, i had get myself many shirts and pants =D
Yea i am a shopaholic, i admit.
Some more, my cousin had give me most of her clothes, she is indeed a clothes keeper, why i said so?
Her cupboard got lots of shirths , pants and dress that she bought and NEVER wear before, such a waste :(
But ended up she gave me all the clothes, haha, i am overwhelmed, as her clothers are quite nice, yea XD  

**Results will released soon, all the best to me , god bless :')

No comments:

Post a Comment