Monday, October 4, 2010

awww


Having genting trip and KL trip for 3/4 days like that. hmm
This trip made me exhausted much cause don't really slept much, is freak tired for me.
I had spent almost 400plus ONLY. less right?
Because mum controlling me bought much things.
=( I just bought 1pants, 1 skirt, 4 shirts, 1 bag only. * hou little stuff jek lo, seong sum.
But all the shirts i bought is freak cheap, because my cousin worked in sg. wang, so can get discount, hees. And yet, this is the first time i bought a long skirt that quite hitz now, LOLs, cant believe i will wear dress too.
Hmm, nothing much to write, because this 3 days just keep shopping, anyway, thanks for my cousins for recommended me which shirts are nice to mbe bought =)

Will going on coming DEC, i swear i want get more stuff back =)

* not much picss to upload because all the picss still with my friends *

--sungei. wang @ cousin's shop --


--genting --





No comments:

Post a Comment