Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy Day




Rain- By Pedro Cescon

I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

For me, sometimes i love rain, because i can hug by someone.
i love rain because it makes me feel fresh.
i love rain because it can temporary let me messy thoughts flee away.
i love rain because i can sleep well.
i love rain because i will have a hot coffee and have a sit to let me have some recall.
i love rain because rain love us, let us get away from hot weather.
....
and many more.
LOL.


RAIN - please cried as much as you can for today.
Thanks.
=]

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you know, thanks and all, but, this poem is from Shel Silverstein! =)

    ReplyDelete